Your relationship is the most special aspect of your life. Romantic things to do for your girlfriend includes gifts, taking her out on a date etc. Dating and hanging out with each other are the most common things that every couple does in a relationship. If you want to make your relationship more interesting and mesmerizing, you need to add some special things to it. Doing such special things will add more memorable moments to your relationship and you will cherish these moments throughout your life. As a boyfriend, you have a significant role to play in a relationship and you should come up with some exceptional things to keep the relation fascinating. If you are wondering about the special things that must be done, worry not as we have arranged a list some of the most romantic things to do for your girlfriend.
1. ROMANTIC EVENING
Planning a romantic evening with your girl is one special thing to do to make her feel good. No materialistic gift can match with this romantic dinner idea. If you wish to give her love as a present, this idea will certainly be the perfect one. Preselect a good banquet place and ask the manager if he could arrange a special table and special arrangements like a candle light dinner for your special surprise. Making it a candle light dinner will make the evening more romantic as they have a certain romantic aura surrounding their effect, and give off a calmness that the light exudes. Be sure you order her favorite food cuisines and a special dessert. Decorate your table with beautiful flowers and heart shaped chocolates. After a delicious dinner it’s important that you end the evening on the same romantic note. Ask her out and surrender yourself completely to her to make the evening a memorable one for her.
2. A ROMANTIC DAY IN A SPA
A gift filled with ultimate pampering is the best romantic thing for your girlfriend. A relaxing day in a spa is one creative idea to make your surprise a special one. Your girlfriend might have never mentioned a spa treatment before, but this gift will surely be a big romantic surprise for her. For this gift you need to book the appointment for a day prior to your romantic gift. Take spa treatments together with a rose water bath at last. Get yourself the pampering experience in the Jacques. A spa treatment will make her feel much more relaxed and no doubt that it will make her look gorgeous and refreshed for the coming days.
3. WEEKEND TRIP
Gifting your girlfriend a weekend trip can be the best idea for your romantic gift. Plan this romantic trip according to her work schedule; preferably weekends will be the best option for you. Book a hotel close to the destination and make sure that it is free prior making the reservation. Make special arrangements in the hotel like her favorite breakfast in the bed and spa treatment. Your weekend trip idea can vary according to your financial status. You can opt for abroad tour and make the weekend trip a week trip. Be sure that you make the reservations for such ideas at least two weeks before the final day.
4. CUSTOMIZED COLLAGE
The best way to surprise your girlfriend with a romantic gift is a personalized collage of photographs from her past life and your lovely relation. Personalized collages are great ways of capturing sweet moments you spent with your loved ones. Make the collage more interesting, highlighting some of her old school memories and the achievements she made in her past. Look out for cuttings of the things she likes such as the favorite celeb or musical groups. Include your romantic memories as your first date, your first kiss or the day you proposed her. If you are good artist, you can gift him a self-made painting that portrays your relationship.
5. JEWELRY GIFTS
Women are always fascinated for jewelry and gifting something of this kind can be a perfect romantic gift for your girlfriend. You can shop for gold and silver jewelry such as bangles, necklaces etc. A beautiful pearl earring or pendants are also good choices for your romantic gift. Jewelry is a classic gift and every woman loves it and your girlfriend will be no exception.
6. GIFT HER DRESS
A woman never gets tired of clothing, even if her wardrobe is overflowing. Gifting your girlfriend with a dress can be a perfect idea for your romantic gift. According to her age and personality you can choose the gift that would look good on her. Generally, women are too mindful about their dressing, so your gift might not be the perfect one for her. In such case, you can take her out for shopping and let her choose the dress that she finds good to go with and then you buy it for her. To add more to it you can also present accessories like different types of footwear, bags, hats, sunglasses, scarfs, etc.
There are numerous things that you can do to make your romantic life sparkling again. Following are some great romantic things to do for your girlfriend.
- Buy gifts for her.
- Cook her favorite cuisine.
- Send a bouquet of red roses when she is busy at work.
- Write a romantic poem that describes your relationship.
- Go out for midnight beach walk.
- Buy a ring for her.
- You can catch an afternoon movie, if evenings are too cold to get out.
- Sit at a coffee shop on a relaxed Sunday afternoon and chat away till you run out of topics.
- Shop for clothes till you’re out of cash.
- You can take your date out for a carriage ride on a cold winter afternoon.
- Dedicate a song for her on her favorite radio station.
- Flirt around with her in public places.
- Take her out on a candle light dinner.
- Visit a church and pray together.
- Say sweet things in foreign languages.
- Describe the joy you feel just to be with her.
- Take her to see a romantic movie.
- Hang out with her friends.
- Visit the local flea market and buy things that you’ve never bought for her.
- Catch a bus or the local transport to explore your city and its outskirts.
- Crash into a party of unknown people.
- Kiss her when she least expects it.
- Be her little angel.
- Stand up for her when someone talks trash.
- You can give each other massage on a chilled winter’s evening and then cuddle up inside a warm blanket next to the fireplace.
- Tell her about your most sacred secret.
- Dance together in rain.
- Read a story for her.
- Hold her hand, stare into her eyes and kiss her.
- Sit and talk about your day.
- Whisper things in her ears.
- Wear her clothes.
- Join her in her favorite sports game.
- Offer her a whole body massage.
- Watch the sunset together.
- Trip to the beach to soak your spouse in some sun.
- Tickets to fly to your partner’s favorite destination.
- Get drunk together at least once.
- Get on boat ride together.
- Take her to her favorite places.
- Kiss/smell her hair.
- Put love notes in her pockets when he isn´t looking.
- Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
- Take advantage of any time alone together.
- Let her sit on your lap.
- Go hiking and camp out.
- Wear her sports jacket to a class function.
- Go swimming in a lake.
- Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.
- Brush her hair out of her face for her.
- Ride home and call her.
- Be prince-perfect to her parents.
- Make excuses to call her every five minutes.
- Remember your dreams and tell her about them.
- Tell each other your most sacred secrets and fears.
- Watch her sleep with her head in your lap.
- Hold her with your hands inside the back of her shirt.
- Dress each other in a new look.
- Do oil portraits of each other.
- Feed it to her in a sexy way.
- Drink cold beer in giant glasses and try dancing on wooden tables in the beer bars.
- Weekend on a houseboat.
- Trip to the beach to soak your spouse in some sun
- Tickets to fly to your partner’s favorite destination
- Take your dogs out for a walk.
- Go to a circus or an art show.
- Go for double dates with your friends
- Take your partner out to skyscraper rooftop
- Take your partner out for a movie premier of his favorite celebrity.
- Organize a picnic with your partner’s friends and family
- Snorkel through the deep blue sea
- Visit a museum, if you’ve never been to one.